Dual 1/8 Cooling Fans
The AB Racing Dual 1/8 Cooling Fans are designed, manufactured and assembled in Australia from local and imported products to keep your motor running cool whilst out driving your RC car. The clever design utilises CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminium mounts and a simple, but secure mounting system. The fans benefit from a brushless motor and dual ball bearing design, increasing longevity in harsh conditions and providing optimal cooling performance.
- Designed to keep your motor running cooler for longer run times and increased performance.
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminium mount helps draw heat from the motor.
- Dual ball bearing fans for optimal performance and longevity.
- Dual ball bearing
- Brushless motors
- 19.4 CFM (Combined CFM of 38.8 for both fans)
- 40000 hour operating life
- 9 watts (18 watts combined for both fans)
- Powered directly with a 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V LiPo battery.
- Assembled CNC machined mount with two fans
- XT60 connector pre-soldered
- Spare XT60 connector for your battery
- 2 spare mounting bands
- Designed to fit standard 1/8 scale motors with 42-40mm diameter.
- Will fit directly onto Hobbywing and Arrma BLX 1/8 motors.
- Weight: 120 grams
- Manufacturing process: CNC machined
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Australia from local and imported products.